Our client in the fruit industry requires a Systems Administrator to join their team in the Hermanus area.
- The installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of single operating system software and hardware and associated utility software architectures, in support of operational system(s) and the development environment.
- The authorisation and monitoring of access to computer(s) or infrastructure in accordance with established organisational policy. Investigation of unauthorised access, and the performance of other administrative duties relating to security management.
- Provisioning, installation / configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
- Ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational policies and values.
- Assist project teams with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of projects including definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research and development within the project life cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role with a proven track record in managing virtual and physical server environments and CRMs.
- Network administration.
- Setting up and managing CRM systems.
- Managing and troubleshooting complex networks.
- Performance optimization.
- Time and workflow management.
- Analysing and forming opinions.
Salary offered: R10 000 – R12 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.