Our client, a well-established company in the fruit industry, based in Hermanus, is seeking to employ a Sales Coordinator.
The successful applicant must have experience in coordinating and working with a sales team.
- Process and manage all international sales and stock transfers.
- Monitor price lists and customer contracts to ensure within agreed terms.
- Book sales contracts in ERP system.
- Ensure sales data is up to date and accessible on ERP system.
- Manage customer complaints queries and follow-up queries.
- Maintain and build good customer relationships.
- Verify credit notes before they are processed and approved.
- Co-ordinate sales assistant team by managing schedules and communicating relevant information.
- Monitor sales assistant team’s progress, identify areas for improvement.
- Report on sales and track sales against budget.
- Create sales offers to general customers.
- Transfer customer usage information to planning department.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Business Administration will be advantageous.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales or sales coordinating role.
- Experience in working with ERP systems like Sage, SAP, and Pastel Evolution.
- Required to be fluent in English, and a second South African language is seen as an advantage.
- Physically mobile and hands-on approach.
- Well organized and aptitude for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary: Market related.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.