Ideally this is a position to be filled by a Couple (Store-man & Stock Controller / Housekeeping Manager… to track shipments, oversee inventory audits and maintain reports of purchases and pricing; and to oversee the day-to-day cleaning responsibilities of the housekeeping team
Store-man & Stock Controller -R6 – 7,5k
To track shipments, oversee inventory audits and maintain reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful for this position, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal staff.
- Unload goods.
- Receive and scan goods and check against orders.
- Inspect for damage.
- Move goods around a store.
- Stock shelves.
- Stack bulky goods safely.
- Picking goods from shelves and record their movements.
- Pack and send orders to customers.
- Grade 12
- Related Stock Control Diploma or Certificate
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in hospitality, preferably housekeeping.
- Own vehicle
Housekeeping Manager - R15k
To oversee the day-to-day cleaning responsibilities of the housekeeping team
- Ensure staff are always smartly dressed & offer courteous service to customers.
- Plan, check and maintain duty rosters
- Ensure that all rooms and public areas are serviced daily
- Ensure that all rooms are checked regularly for possible repairs
- Notify the General Manager of any areas that require décor
- Ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas
- Ensue supplies and equipment are ordered, stored and issued
- conduct weekly stock takes
- Administer tight control over housekeeping supplies
- submit statements for budgetary purposes, timorously
- Deal with complaint escalated promptly and calm down irate customers where required
- Check duty rosters, ensure coverage and monitor timekeeping and absenteeism
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with all housekeeping staff
- take full responsibility in the absence of the Housekeeping Manager
Learning and Development
- identifying areas of development and training as well as recruitment needs
- ensure that staff receive regular On-the-Job training and guidance
- Ensure the quality of services in accordance with the company standard.
- Investigate all complaints and promptly take corrective action
- Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaint
- Grade 12
- Related Hospitality Diploma or Certificate
- Preferably 2+ years’ supervisory / management exp
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in hospitality, preferably housekeeping
The successful couple would live close by, since this is a live-out position