Our client is looking for a Spa Therapist to join the team at a 5* Lodge.
Please note the Game Reserve is situated outside Grahamstown. This is a live-in position.
- CIDESCO, ITEC or SAASHP
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be able to communicate in English
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manicures/ pedicures/ massages / facials
- Responsible for achieving retail sales targets
- Ensure aftercare recommendations are made
- Encourage clients to return by recommending ongoing treatment options
- Maintain knowledge of all treatments, packages and any promotions.
- Perform all treatments at an exceptional standard.
- Update own knowledge of products and treatment standards, outside of formal training.
- Carry out an in-depth consultation with each client prior to treatment, ensuring medical history and concerns are identified.
- Protect the client experience by moving quietly around the treatment room
- Use the correct quantities of products as specified and not exceed that amount.
- Maintain layout and product levels in the treatment rooms
Health, Safety and Hygiene:
- Perform all treatments in a professional, hygienic and safe manner for all clients, updating knowledge and training regularly.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, sterilization and hygiene of all equipment, products and beds in the treatment rooms.