Our client, based in Graaff- Reinet, is looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Manager (raw materials, stock items & services), who must be highly organized, able to multi-task and effectively manage, organize and influence stakeholders both internally and externally; at all levels. An awesome opportunity awaits!
- Staff management in conjunction with HR
- Management of the procurement, storage and distribution of goods
- Cost control
- Business development
- Planning and managing the supply chain
- Selecting, developing and maintaining supplier relationships
- Negotiate / Control supplier agreements, pricing and evaluations
- Procurement of raw materials, stock items & services
- Manage budgets
- Administer monthly stock counts and discrepancies
- Maintain quality requirements
- Support and maintain company quality system in line with food safety requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree focused on Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ in a Management Position.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience in Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans
- Coordination and planning skills
- Knowledge & experience in working with Enterprise Resource Planning