Vehicle Wrapping Installer
Saturday, 17 April 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Ideal candidates will have 3 years vehicle wrapping experience and want to take the next step in their career working on high-end bespoke projects.
- Must be able to "take charge" and not be one to sit in the back seat.
- Vehicle dismantling experience will also be favorable.
- Applicants must be organised, enthusiastic, reliable, healthy, patient and able to manage timed job efficiently
- Well groomed and well-spoken individuals are required; as they will need to interact with customers.
- A valid driver’s license will also be beneficial.
- Company in the East Rand