SAGE Snr Account Manager (Building, Tiles), Germiston, R35 - 40 K + Ben + Housing All + Company Car + Cell phone Allowance
- Grade 12, a formal qualification in Marketing / Sales will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate (MS Office, SAGE)
- Previous selling experience in a manufacturing and/or building & tile environment.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Sound administrative and organisational skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Negotiation skills required.
- Promote and sell all Tiling products to established and new customers
- To set in motion, keep in motion all factors and forces capable of achieving strategic marketing objectives.
- To achieve budgeted volume and revenue targets through effective tactics of persuasion and communication.
- To operate and control the territory management programme.
- To market the company’s products and services to the allocated customer portfolio.
- Develop and service the allocated territory and customer portfolio by example to achieve territory targets and growth.
- Produce the annual sales territory budget.
- Implement sales strategies for the territory as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager.
- Implement all facets of the territory management programme to ensure proper market coverage and growth potential in all market segments.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and identify new needs and wants in the marketplace.
- Implement and control the Company’s pricing strategy.
- Advise the Regional Sales Manager on pricing matters.
- Maintain margins according to agreed parameters.
- Monitor and control total Sales Department strategies.