Our leading national client based in George, is currently looking to employ a experienced and analytical Group Company Financial Manager. (Strictly EE)
- Completed B Com Degree or relevant tertiary qualification (preferably with completed Honours)
- Completed SAICA/ SAIPA articles
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a position of responsibility
- Team management experience will count in the candidate’s favour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Accurate, analytical, and organised with a high attention to detail.
- Independent, adaptable and deadline driven.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Strong computer literacy with advanced Excel skills
- Actively managing a team of accountants and bookkeepers.
- Responsibility for the finalisation of the monthly processing and month-end procedures.
- Creating monthly management accounts.
- Monthly reporting to CFO.
- Comparison of budget versus actuals and making recommendations on possible cost saving opportunities.
- Managing of group company expenses as well as setting up structures to allocate group costs accurately.
- Cash flow management for group companies.
- Design and implement standard operating procedures for group companies.
- Group tax function.
- Asset management.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.