DVT is a software development, technology consulting and related services company, with offices in Cape Town and Johannesburg and over 400 staff nationally. We employ highly - skilled individuals (both permanently and on long term contract) in the fields of Change Manager, Business Analysis, Process Consulting, Business Architecture, Project Management, Development (Java 7 and .Net) and Software Quality Assurance. We develop turnkey solutions and provide consulting services to over 100 clients, both locally and abroad. We are currently looking for a Change Manager who has experience in end-to-end business change management services with Reporting Systems on its key strategic programmes.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Post-graduate degree in IT or related
- Change Management Certification (Prosci/HCMBok/Agile Certification/Lean Change Management) advantageous
- Experience in ERP system implementation (like SAP)
- 6 - 8+ years extensive experience as a Change Manager, with proven track-record in implementing change programs in large organizations in virtual and onsite team contexts
- End-to-end business change management services with Reporting System on its key strategic programmes.
- Lead the development, execution and communication of holistic and integrated business change strategies and frameworks that support the strategic objectives of the Reporting System.
- We are looking for system implementation specialists
- Proven experience of building relationships at all levels
- Change management execution through operational line management
- Experience in change management in an Agile environment
- Experience gained in a banking of financial services environment
- Integrating change management activities into the project plan
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Managing the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
- Authorize minor change requests and coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes presenting higher risk.
- Conducting change workshops
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request
- Must look for conflicts in active changes and determine the most appropriate time to commit changes to the production systems.