SHIFT Agri Electrician (PLC’s), Frankfort - Free State, Rneg + ben
- Grade 12
- Trade Test Electrician
- Strong PLC Fault Finding
- N3 (Math’s & Engineering Science)
- 5 Years Working Exp in FMCG Environment
- 3 Years exp in Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Able to read & understand “Electrical Circuit Diagrams in Pneumatics”
- Exp in Hydraulics on VSD 7 Soft Starters
- Strong Fault finding & Problem Solving
- Strong Working Experience in WEG
- = Rotary Sensors
- = Proximity Switches
- = Level Indicators
- = Control Valves
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own reliable Transport
- Able to work OVERTIME & STAND BY duties
- Ability to function independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and foster positive relations with superiors, peers, and subordinates
A qualified Electrician responsible for installing, and maintaining electrical, electronic, mechanical equipment, and systems in a processing/production environment.
- Reduce breakdowns and downtimes periods in the plant to limit unnecessary costs.
- Install, maintain, repair and commission electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment and systems and work on electrical transmission and distribution equipment.
- Report machine failure and breakdowns to management, record it on the daily log sheet of production and ensure job cards are completed correctly.
- Continuously improve on all equipment and installation measures
- Ensure scheduled preventative maintenance is done and machinery & optimal functioning of equipment.
- Comply with occupational health and safety requirements as per unit standards and procedures.
- Continuously do fault finding and problem solving on electrical equipment
- Liaise with internal departments on an ongoing basis to ensure the quality of services and products.
- Complete all compulsory training interventions.
- Mentor employees to follow standard practices and processes to ensure quality services and less down time in the production plant.