Semi-Skilled Electrical Assistant, Frankfort - Free State, Rneg + ben
- Grade 12
- N2 Qual - advantage
- 1 - 3 Years Working Exp in FMCG Environment
- Willing to work at elevated levels
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own reliable Transport
- Able to work OVERTIME & STAND BY duties
- Able to work on HEIGHTS
- Able to support Electricians
To perform specific semi-skilled activities supporting electricians during installation, repair works and maintenance. Will be responsible for assisting the Electrician with day-to-day duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Candidate needs to have technical problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly maintenance inspections according to prescriptive schedule
- Must have sound working knowledge of electrical systems, internal components and have a good grasp of the principles, practices, tools and materials that are normally used for electrical activities.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, roof installations, maintenance, repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment such as ammeters, insulation testers and test lamps.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring equipment, fixtures, testing devices , ohm meters and voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of system.