Maintenance Assistant (Afrikaans), Frankfort - Free State, Rneg + ben
- Grade 12
- Afrikaans Home Language
- 1 - 3 Years Working Exp in FMCG Environment
- Exp in Flour Mills would be advantage
- Willing to work at elevated levels
- Valid Driver’s License
- Own reliable Transport
- Able to work OVERTIME & STAND BY duties
- Able to work on HEIGHTS
- Able to support on ELECTRICAL Equipment
Assist with general duties within the workshop of the mill.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist artisan to reduce breakdowns and downtime periods in the plant to limit unnecessary costs.
- Assist maintenance and breakdowns on all electrical equipment and assist with electrical installations and inspections on site.
- Assist with completing paperwork, check sheets and job cards.
- Assist with the start-up of all electrical equipment and repair problems before commencement of production shift.
- Comply with occupational health and safety requirements as per Flour Mills standards and procedures.
- To liaise with internal departments on an ongoing basis to ensure quality service and products.
- To successfully complete all allocated training interventions by direct manager