Electrical Foreman(Strong Mechanical exp),Ermelo, RNeg + Benefits
- Minimum qualification - An Electrician Trade test and 3 phase Wireman's licence.
- Medium voltage experience and certification required.
- A Diploma in Electrical Engineering (a distinct advantage)
- Experience in Mechanical maintenance is required
- At least 12 years post apprenticeship experience (of which at least 5 should be supervisory experience)
- Strong maintenance experience both on ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel
Seeking a hands-on Electrical Foreman (with Mechanical exp too) with at least 12 years post apprenticeship experience (of which at least 5 years supervisory experience)
You will be responsible and accountable for the execution of all electrical projects and maintenance of equipment to ensure maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Hands-on management of the electrical department
- Plan, schedule, assign and supervise all electrical and mechanical maintenance and projects
- Estimate the time and material required for project electrical jobs
- Ensure that all projects are completed within the relevant timeframe and budget
- Supervision of electricians, fitters, Millwrights, assistants, apprentices and contractors
- Plan and manage preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical issues
- Ensure compliance with the Company's Health and Safety and Quality Control policies