Print and Media Industry client is seeking a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for their clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients' branding. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Creating website designs
- Producing sample sites
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- Creating products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- Digital retouching and image editing
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.