A stable and growing online learning institution, based in East London, is seeking a Tutor within their Business / Marketing focused Short Learning Programme department.
Purpose of the role:
- Delivering allocated Short Learning Programmes (SLP) through a distance education mode of delivery (including online learning)
- Provide a learning facilitation and support function to students making optimal use of relevant technologies.
- In collaboration with the Head: Short Learning Programmes and/or Lead Tutor, the incumbent executes the teaching and learning plan for allocated course(s).
- Continuous engaging with students, responding to and resolving academic and course related student queries.
- completed degree (NQF 7) in relevant field (Business, Finance, Marketing, Management, Public Relations or similar)
- 2+ years' experience in tutoring or coaching at a recognised institution
- Strong internet-based and social-media based skills, and solid MS Office experience / skills
Overview of KPIs for the role:
- Academic Management and Leadership
- Teaching and Learning
- Enhance Student Experience
- Academic and Community Engagement
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.