To manage the Dispatch function on a day to day basis, ensuring all resources are in place in order to meet the department KPI's and delivery targets
- System supported creation of all shipping documents, goods tags and additional documents based on the Customer requirements
- Create a trip schedule/loading list & liaise with transporter and/ customer to meet the required delivery slots.
- Arrange transportation for all deliveries or outgoing shipments.
- Archiving of the signed shipping documents e.g. D3 archive
- Arrange packaging, organizing transport e.g. DSV
- Co-ordinate the loading and offloading activities between the different logistics areas.
- Complete all SAP transactions for all shipments already dispatched and completed.
- Create a spreadsheet and update daily of all deliveries made to the Customer.
- Create ASN labels for each shipment on the customer’s portal.
- Request PODs from Transporter for daily trips made and save on system
- Ensure that forklift checks are being done by the SC Operators in the Supply Chain Areas.
- Ensure that the Supply Chain areas and equipment, i.e. forklift, work station, warehouse locations, battery bay area etc. are kept neat and tidy at all times
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Grade 12
- SAP for inventory management