An established FMCG manufacturer, seeks to employ a Maintenance Storeman. The Storeman will be responsible for ordering and receiving all Maintenance stock, as well as ensureing that received stock is not damaged and that all is in order and correctly received and accounted for.
- Grade 12, with proven Stores experience;
- Computer Literate, Excel and Pastel added advantage;
- Flexibility to work as and when required;
- Attention to detail – verbal and numerical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette;
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Time Management – punctuality and attendance, managing time to ensure tasks are completed timeously.
- Valid Forklift licence will be Advantageous.
- Issue correct tools and spares;
- Place orders for requested tools and spares;
- Source quotations from suppliers for tools and spares;
- Source quotations from courier companies for collections and deliveries;
- Follow up on orders placed;
- Check all safety equipment and issue necessary certificates;
- Ensure that the workshop is kept neat at all times;
- Assist with monthly stock take;
- Responsible for Health & Safety & Quality control;
- Able to build relationships with suppliers.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.