To improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning and standards in compliance to the Company's Integrity & Anti Bribery Codes, Conflict of Interest. Policy & S.H.E.Q. requirements and to perform delegated S.H.E.Q. tasks and duties & to inform superior about deviations
The Job Requirements
Must be proficient in:
• Full Stack JavaEE Developer
• Java & JEE Knowledge , at best already with respect to WebSphere / JBoss /Wildfly
• Proficient in Unix / Linux
• Secure in the relevant JEE standards: JPA, JTA, JMS, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CDI, ServletAPI
• SQL (DB2 / PostgreSQL)
• Solid hands-on knowledge of kubernetes, including yaml files, runtime
administration, deployment, logging, monitoring
• Solid hands-on knowledge about Docker concepts
• Basic knowledge about Docker and kubernetes networking and security
• Good knowledge of cloud-native software concepts: microservices, containerbased runtimes, runtime logging and monitoring techniques
• Proficient in various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow, Feature Branching).
• Proficient in CI/CD chain tools including SONARcube and BlackDuck
• Proficient in Domain Driven design concepts
• Proficient in rest API design standards in order to implement them in to Frontend products.
• Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
• Knowledge in: REST-API and micro service development using Java/J2EE, Springboot-Framework, Kubernetes –and Docker Container
• Knowledge In: Security, Service-Composition within Client, OIDC & OAuth2. Knowledge, Testing: JUnit, Intern , Selenium, Dev-Environment: IntelliJ, Gradle, Git
& GitHub, Docker (also on Windows), Build-Environment: Jenkins Non-Technical
• Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiar and comfortable with Agile terminology and teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Integration into a dynamic team building next generation solutions for the company globally.
• Interact with different company clients, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that accomplish their goals.
• Agility, flexibility and keen attention to detail in order to manage and advance multiple projects simultaneously.
• Attention to detail during the development and quality assurance testing of projects.
• You will be joining a team committed to working on high-quality code and will work closely with the new and legacy products to support clients.
• Willing to learn new technologies, teach and share knowledge with other team members.
• Project management of all technology development initiatives
• Coach and mentoring of Software Developers and System Engineers.
• Promotion of a continuous improvement culture within the team.
• Adhere to all guidelines and requirements to ensure compliance standards of quality, security, extensibility etc
Qualification and Experience
• Minimum NQF 7 - BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology , Information Systems Engineering or Computer Science or relevant equivalent
• Certification in Relevant programming will be advantageous
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development or At least 6 months participation in our Graduate Development Programme
• 3-5 years’ Project Management experience advantageous
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link