Top Automotive client is seeking a Software Developer to improve efficiency, reduce waste, identify and implement solutions, meet project deadlines and accurately document the necessary requirements to be done in accordance with local / global strategic planning.
- Minimum NQF 7 - BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology , Information
- Systems Engineering or Computer Science or relevant equivalent Certification in Relevant programming will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development
- 3-5 years’ Project Management experience advantageous
- Proficient in Net (C#) programming. Proficient in W3C standards
- Proficient in various SQL and NoSQL based Databased Management Systems. Proficient in various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow,
- Feature Branching).
- Proficient in Object Orientated design and programming.
- Proficient in Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, Entity Framework)
- Ability to build Web API’s using various programming languages Node.JS/.Net
- Proficient in Domain Driven design concepts
- Proficient in rest API design standards in order to implement them in to Frontend products.
- Extensive knowledgeable and experience in DevOps principles and impact on development lifecycles
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.