Our client is looking for a shift technician for a 6 month contract In East London
- Maintain machine lines and other tooling to improve processes
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- Establish and maintain good communication with team members
- Ensure availability of spare parts and maintaining correct inventory levels.
- Able to utilize all machinery, tools and equipment proficiently
- Effective and efficient time management skill.
- Follow and enforce all plant safety rules at all times
- Able to work shifts
- Maintain accurate documentation resulting in shared knowledge of issues and lessons learnt
- Minimize downtime by effective use of resources including response time, technical expertise, tools and spare parts
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to interpret written reports, correspondence, instructions, procedures and guidelines