Shift Superintendent required for global automotive company based in East London.
Your role will include:
- Timeous execution of the production plan output within the required quality standards
- Responsible for the operational Health and Safety of all shift personnel
- Supervision of all employees on shift and administration of HR requirements
- Drive Continuous improvement and achieve plant targets
- Root cause investigation of all incident / accident reports and implementation of corrective actions
- Responsible for housekeeping and 5S in plant
- Maintain good delivery performance to customers
- Maintain and enforce processes
- Hand over to the next shift - Production, Quality, Logistics and 5S
- Clear communication in taking over production during shift changes
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Grade 12 and similar Trade Qualification is required
- Personnel Management Skills
- 3 - 5 years in a leadership position.
- 3 5 years in a Production Environment
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing practices and processes
- Initiative and drive to identify actions needed to autonomously run a production shift
- Good communication skills
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.