Key Performance Indicators
• Timeous execution of the production plan output for Dept 333 within the required quality standards and within STAKA allowance.
• Responsible for the operational Health and Safety of all shift personnel under his control.
• Supervision of all employees on shift and administration of HR requirements (Leave, Overtime, Performance appraisals, Discipline, time sheets, etc).
• Drive Continuous improvement and achieve SPEM & ZF Targets for Dept 333.
• Responsible for Environmental Safety
• Root cause investigation of all incident / accident reports and implementation of corrective actions.
• Working with RPS (Logistics Automotive Production System)
• Responsible for Housekeeping and 5S in plant area 333.
• Maintain good delivery performance to customer.
• Maintain and enforce processes in the MLC 333.
• Hand over to the next shift Production ,Quality, Logistics and 5S
• Clear communication in Taking over production during shift changes
• Grade 12 and similar Trade Qualification is required
• Highly Computer Literate
• Personnel Management Skills.-such as transparency, honesty, integrity and fairness
• 3 - 5 years in a leadership position.
• 3 – 5 years in a Production Environment.
• Knowledge of plastics manufacturing practises and processes
• Initiative and drive to identify actions needed to autonomously run a production shift
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of logistics/automotive company rules and procedures
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link