• Timeous execution of the production plan output for Dept. 333 within the required quality standards
and within STAKA allowance.
• Responsible for the operational Health and Safety of all shift personnel under his control.
• Supervision of all employees on shift and administration of HR requirements (Leave, Overtime,
Performance appraisals, Discipline, time sheets, etc.).
• Drive Continuous improvement and achieve SPEM & Targets for Dept. 333.
• Responsible for Environmental Safety
• Root cause investigation of all incident / accident reports and implementation of corrective actions.
• Working with RPS (Production System)
• Responsible for Housekeeping and 5S in plant area 333.
• Maintain good delivery performance to customer.
• Maintain and enforce processes in the MLC 333.
• Hand over to the next shift Production ,Quality, Logistics and 5S
• Clear communication in Taking over production during shift changes
• Grade 12 and similar Trade Qualification is required
• Highly Computer Literate
• Personnel Management Skills.-such as transparency, honesty, integrity and fairness
• 3 - 5 years in a leadership position.
• 3 – 5 years in a Production Environment.
• Knowledge of plastics manufacturing practices and processes
• Initiative and drive to identify actions needed to autonomously run a production shift
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the company rules and procedures
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.