A leading logistic company is seeking to add an experienced Service Manager to their team.
- Degree in Logistics with associated HRM courses
- Own transport and valid code 8 drivers license
- 3 years experience in Distribution environment
- 5 year’s experience in a Service environment
- Computer literate
- Understanding of financial figures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Control and management of all service cost - including fixed assets, rental assets, consumables
- Ensuring that all programmed and routine work is carried out on time and to company standards
- Ensuring that all new installations are fully completed within the company parameters
- Logistics - resource planning, routing & planning, stock loading and offloading
- Ensuring that all trade sales are delivered within pre-determined time frames
- Analyse all key ratios and take remedial action to continually improve
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.