Main purpose of the role:
- Design and implementation of software solutions focusing on the student learning experience, meets stakeholder requirements and support ‘on demand’ student access.
- In collaboration with business analysts, determine and identify high-level functional and technical architecture requirements.
- Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total business requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Provide technical quality review and the evaluation of existing and new software solutions.
- Managing service level agreements with software service providers.
- Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and implement moderate to complex desktop and web applications on one or more platforms.
- Responsible for the successful integration of software applications and data, specifically on the Microsoft Dynamics and Azure platforms.
- Conduct research on new and advanced software technologies relevant to business architecture.
- B.Sc / B-degree in Computer Science or a related degree, OR
- A relevant computer science qualification equivalent to a NQF level 6, with relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years work experience as an analyst programmer
- Track record of leading a team in a MIS environment
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels in the business, both written and verbal, and providing management reports
- Previous experience in leading MIS change initiatives and projects
- Previous experience in leading successful change initiatives and projects in education.
- Managing executive and external stakeholder relationships
Full description of the responsibilities, expertise required and other elements available on request.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.