Senior HR Professional
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees with specific focus on: HR fundamentals, talent acquisition, process training, and employee engagement, and communication, union relations.
- Support the delivery of HR programs and activities in a manner that promotes communication and involvement at all levels.
- High level HR administration, analytics and reporting.
- Ensure the quality, delivery and responsiveness of the HR department.
- Recruitment / Onboarding / Exits.
- Responsible for the entire Recruitment & Selection process of new staff members.
- Ensure applicable Approval to recruit documentation is received.
- Assist applicable management with the preparation of the internal/external advertisement.
Training & Development:
- Support the plant training and development programme in relation to the skills development and on the job training.
- Drive plant communication process and support management team to improve employee morale.
- Drives Employee Survey actions, provide professional expertise for supervisors in creating and executing action plans
- Coordinate BBBEE activities, including reporting and analytics.
- Champion the delivery of the Plant’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Ensure sound employment practices and legal compliance is adhered to at all times in terms of relevant legislations and collective agreements.
- Ensure that discipline is maintained and applied fairly and consistently in the workplace.
- Represent the company at DRC (Dispute Resolution Centre) and CCMA.
- Present appropriate IR related training when required.
- Tracking and reporting on HR measurable/Balanced Scored Cards as well as Key Performance Indicators.
- Schedule and attend respective plant level meetings.
- To assist with various HR Projects/surveys as and when required and all other tasks as assigned.
- Relevant degree/diploma with qualification in Human Resources
- At least 5 years of industrial relations experience
- At least 5 years of generalist HR experience
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of the CCMA / Bargaining Council processes
- Sound understanding of applicable legislation, including MIBCO Main Agreement
- The ability to act professionally at all times and be a trusted business advisor
- Must have the ability to resolve conflict / problems in an amicable manner
- Strong communication
- Be flexible
- Ability to take full responsibility and accountability as per the scope of work
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.