• Perform programming and related tasks, which include
o Planning, Estimations and Implementation
o Writing code
o Debugging errors
o Technical Investigations
• Write technical documentation
• Code Reviews
• Communication with stakeholders
• Provide support to Management
• Provide mentorship and guidance to Mid-Level and Junior Developers
• Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Continuous Improvement of:
o Skills and Ability
o Work Throughput
o Return Rate (Target Less than 10%)
• Always be Accountable for what you do and work on
• Provide guidance to team on best practice solutions
• Review root cause analysis of issues ensuring implementation of the solution
• Identify areas to improve system performance and availability
• Resolve complex technical design issues
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
• Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal customers
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Systems
• 5+ Years experience developing Desktop and/or Web Applications
• Knowledge of Progress ABL and related frameworks
• Strong understanding of software design principles, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
• Extensive professional experience with Object-Oriented Languages.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with Relational Databases; DB design, stored procedures, T-SQL, DB architecture.
• Certification on OpenEdge Reference Architecture(OERA) advantageous.
• Proven track record in working in an agile team.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.