Responsible for performing effective planned maintenance and repairs to the whole production machinery and utilities.
• PLC Programming and Administration (Siemens S7, TIA)
• AGV Programming and Support (Hikrobot, Geek+, Casun)
• Bar Code Scanner configuration and support
• Torque Tool configuration and support (Atlas Copco)
• Critical Spares Management
• Comply with OHS Act regulations and other legislation
• Involvement with all new projects
• Writing of applicable Works Instructions
• Accurately carry out maintenance schedules for production machinery and services (Electrical and Mechanical)
• Ensure I high standard of housekeeping always
• Carry out all works orders given within the time frame given
• Perform and ensure quality workmanship- no come backs
• All work must be performed safely according to all safety regulations
• Speedily rectify breakdowns and after hours call outs
• Weekly shift and stand by duty to be performed as per roster
• Keep Maintenance Manager up to date pertaining to any potential breakdowns and safety threats
• Adhere to Company HSEE policy
• Perform shift and standby call out duties
• Working overtime when required as agreed by Manager
• Degree or BTech Electrical Engineering (NQF 6)
• At least 5 years’ experience in Engineering in an automotive manufacturing environment.
• Siemens S7, TIA
• Pneumatic knowledge advantageous
• Robotics Experience (ABB) advantageous
• At least 5 years’ experience in electrical problem-solving experience
• Process Control experience
• Planning, organising and controlling skills
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.