General Employment - Other General Employment
- Ensure all audits are done according to the audit procedure and schedule.
- Inspection measuring and testing Equipment Control
- Gauge Capability Studies (R+R);
- Conduct Process Audits and Product audits (station audits and final dock audits)
- Control of External Calibration Institutes; Inspection Instructions and Methods.
- Non-conformance Control;
- Continuous improvements;
- MRB Store; Rules and Regulations;
- Comply to OHSA requirement, conduct housekeeping audits.
- Safety and Health
- Apply and maintain principles
- Matriculation or equivalent educational certificate.
- Certificate on Schatz Equipment Application will be an advantage
- Computer literacy – proficient in excel worksheets
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in the manufacturing environment, preferably in Quality assurance in the vehicle component manufacturing industry.
- Understand standard and customer requirements.
- Understand and conduct capability studies on IMTE (e.g. R+R)
- Communicate effectively at all levels, including supplier/customer staff.
- Assist in the training and development of Quality and Production staff.
Abantu Staffing Solutions