Receiving inspectors monitor and inspect all incoming deliveries to ensure quality of items and order accuracy. This includes opening boxes and personally counting and viewing all items. Receiving inspectors note inaccurate or unacceptable orders received in the inventory system and refuse to accept these items.
- Monitor all product and / or process in receiving, manufacturing, inventory and shipping at prescribed intervals and frequency too verify product and / or process characteristics are in accordance with established quality control specifications and procedures
- Record data and process data on the prescribed forms and charts.
- Use measuring devices to verify product conformance to specifications.
- Initiate containment procedures and coordinate containment whenever questionable or defective material is encountered.
- Ensure containments of all non-conforming products properly identify status with tags and / or stickers, as procedure requires.
- Control or re-work process; obtain / ensure rework approval prior to process beginning, ensure rework performance as per approved method.
- Maintain work area, measuring devises and test equipment in a clean, safe, and organized manner, promote 5S practices throughout the plant.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. 3-5 Years of Inspection Manufacturing Experience.
- National Diploma or Degree advantageous.
- 1-3 Years of Experience within the automotive industry preferred.
- Must be computer literate with strong analytical skills.
- Assembly inspection experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.