- Certified VDA6.3 Process & VDA 6.5 Product Auditor and ISO 9001, IATF 16949 1st & 2nd Party auditor.
- Sound knowledge of PPAP process & submissions, OEM CSRs and their portals.
- Sound knowledge of SPC, process and machine capability (Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Cm & Cmk).
- Sound knowledge of Quality Core Tools, Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and Gage R&R studies.
- +5 years work related experience in Quality Management within an IATF 16949 certified company.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and ability to work independently and attention to detail
- Ensure all QMS policies, procedures and work instructions (ISO 9001 & IATF 16949) relevant to the Quality Management System are adhered to. Review and update policies & procedures as and when necessary.
- Assist Quality Manager in maintaining an integrated Quality Management System.
- Plan & perform audits: internal system audits, VDA 6.3 process, VDA 6.5 product audits on site and supplier process audits to a defined audit schedule. Preparing of the QMS for all 3rd party audits.
- Prepare data for management reviews.
- Co-ordinate action teams and improvement programmes to continually improve on identified risks as well as create and/or update risk management related documentation (PCRA’s: PFMEA, Control Plan, etc.).
- Ensure all aspects of the quality function are managed and maintained in accordance with national and international standards, including OEM customer specific requirements.
- Feasibility analysis: all new project, EC management process and ensure both internal & CSR’s are outlined.
Information Management & Direction Focusing:
- Co-ordinate data collection, analysis of data trends and focus areas for improvement drives and management reports to share information on focus areas and needs for improvement.
- Drive G8D investigations on 0km OEM failures, warranty and active participation during OEM audits, external system audits as well as monitoring of outstanding improvement notifications derived.
Management of Quality at Source:
- Ensure effective management of subordinates.
- Daily, weekly & monthly quality reports. Defining of Key Process Indicators relating to Quality and ensuring that these are monitored, maintained and where negative trends are seen the necessary actions to rectify and maintain are implemented.
- Initiate, drive internal, customer and supplier G8D investigations and DMR process.
- Interaction with all OEMs, maintaining relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Inform / liaise with customers and suppliers on all related quality issues and resolution thereof.