To develop, manage and control the quality assurance function and to ensure the company’s products meet the highest quality standards, customer expectations and compliance requirements.
To perform trials to develop products.
- Management of, and responsibility for Quality Control within the plant.
- ISO22000 Management and Training
- Manage internal and external audits (FSA)
- Design, manage and audit info systems
- Perform & manage risk assessments (HACCP)
- Prepare quality procedures, SOP's and check sheets and implement
- Manage finished and in process product quality
- Manage quality incident investigations
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints
- Facilitate finished and in process quality related problem solving
- Raw Material Management
- Develop raw material specifications quality docs and suppliers approval process
- Oversee microbial analysis on incoming raw materials and certificate of analysis
- Management of onsite Lab.
- Review micro analysis results and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Manage long term integrity of laboratory equipment and systems
- Management of BOM maintenance and development.
- Management of Water Treatment Plants
- Management of CIP Processes
- Oversight on in house R&D
- Assistance with OHSA
- Previous management / senior position in Quality in FMCG industry (Beverages Industry Beneficial)
- Previous experience with the requirements and accreditation of:
- Working knowledge of OHSA (Occupational Health and Safety)
- Food Technologist qualification advantageous
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.