An established company in East London, in the Financial Services / Debt Collection sector, seeks to employ a Payroll Manager.
Main focus of the position: To ensure that the payroll is accurate, compliant and optimised; on-time payment of payroll
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Recognised Payroll Diploma
- Bachelor of Commerce degree advantageous
- 5+ years experience in a similar role - Payroll Management
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Optimisation of payroll to ensure maximum net remuneration of employees
- Oversee and reviewing payroll functions and ensure compliance with legislation
- Reconciliation payroll, general ledger, provident fund, group life, etc.
- Payroll Analytics
- Submission of monthly and annual legislative returns i.e. SARS, WCC
- Work closely with Executives / Senior Managers across the various departments
- Report directly to Head: Human Capital / Group HR Manager
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Technical skills and leadership ability relating to areas of functional accountability
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good understanding of payroll compliance
- Proficiency with payroll software VIP, Sage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reporting skills
- Reliability and honesty
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.