The Operations Manager assists the National operations manager to make careful considerations of all aspects in the business. The Operations manager is responsible to ensure that the business goals, decisions & plans, are effectively executed & implemented within the business, in order to maximize the stores results in terms of costs, sales shrinkage, people and profit. Operations Manager will report directly to the National Operations manager. Area managers & Store managers will report to the Operations manger
Competencies (skills and attributes)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Need to be flexible and able to adapt and react to change.
- Ability to use own initiative a driven and self -motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication Skills
- A proven ability to manage staff to ensure maximum productivity
- Strong business acumen and understanding of business financials
- Willingness to work long hours and over weekends
- Valid Drivers License – Code 8 unendorsed
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office suite
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.