Duties & Responsibilities
• Planning infrastructure design and implementations
• Consulting with clients to specify requirements and design solutions
• Recommend improvements to existing solutions
• Fully understand a VPN configuration, support and design
• Implement Infrastructure under change control processes
• Configuration, maintenance & management of installed equipment
• Pro-actively plan and install upgrades, releases, and device firmware upgrades.
• Documentation of configurations
• Providing technical support to both internal and external client/remote sites
• Monitor all networks / identify problem areas
• Manage and respond to support tickets timeously
• Troubleshooting and resolution of issues
• Monitoring performance of networks
• Working with IT support personnel
• Providing network administration and support
• Working with Service Providers
o Ensuring that maintenance contracts are in place
• Liaison with clients in a professional manner
Excellent Communication skills with clients
• Ensuring that the environment is secure from external threats
• Sound understanding of firewalls and configuration
• Anti-virus installations / monitoring
• Threat detection and analysis
• Understanding of certificates
• Evaluate industry trends and assist in implementing standards and best practices.
• Produce relevant reports for internal management
• Provide costing into budgets for projects and CAPEX
• Documentation to reflect all processes and procedures
• Define network policies and procedures
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link