Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who meet the following job specifications. Please note that only candidates who meet the inherent requirements of the position will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend to mechanical breakdowns and repairs with minimal downtime to production
• Attend to electrical breakdowns and repairs with minimal downtime to operations
• Commission and refurbish machines and equipment
• Install, replace and commission electrical equipment
• Fabrication of metal materials using powered machinery
• Investigate equipment failures to diagnose faulty operations and to recommend remedies
• Ensure all maintenance work is undertaken to a high-quality standard with strict adhere to all health, safety, and legal requirements
• Support and lead continuous improvement activities at the plant
• Participate in preventative maintenance activities
• Undertake special projects as required
Qualification and Experience
• Millwright Trade Test
• Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship millwright experience
• Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.