Automotive Supplier is seeking a skilled Engineer to join their growing team in the EL IDZ.
- Process development (process flow chart) for new programs.
- Use industrial engineering methods to determine the Cycle times.
- Manufacture feasibility analysis (DFA/DFM) and PFMEA on new products.
- Plant and process layout for new products and plant launches.
- Perform Process and quality improvements.
- Perform cost analysis of product and process alternatives (investments and assembly time).
- Write process specifications and make recommendations regarding ergonomic improvements.
- Write specifications for manufacturing equipment and make recommendations for equipment procurement.
- Simulate continuous improvement process in plants (KAIZEN, DO IT) with the objective of MEQ.
- Work with SD-Teams to complete product launches.
- Monitor and improve 4 M’s of stable of production.
- Establish solutions to any processing issues and stimulate TPM in new projects.
- Develop and maintain process documents, including: PFMEA, Process Flow Chart, ODS, Process Parameter Sheets
- Monitor and audit manufacturing best practices and standards in the plant.
- Improvement strategies: Participate and/or lead activities for manufacturing footprint analysis, continuous improvement of new and/or ongoing manufacturing process and lean manufacturing implementation.
- Degree or National Diploma in Engineering (mechanical or industrial).
- 3-4 years minimum experience as a Manufacturing or Process Engineer.
- OEM or Tier One automotive interiors work experience.
- High volume automotive manufacturing engineering work experience.
- Strong computer and manufacturing simulation skills.
- JCMS/ Lean manufacturing.
- Manufacturing exposure in Automotive Industry.
- Plant Layout using AUTO CAD.
- Equipment selection, purchasing and installation.
- Will be required to work shifts and/or Overtime if and when required.
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.