An established Automotive Manufacturer Supplier, based in East London, seeks to employ a Maintenance Technician. The successful candidates must be willing to work on a 3-shift system, have industrial knowledge and knowledge of tooling and automation.
Grade 12 / Matric
Trade Tested Fitter / Toolmaker / other relevant Mechanical Trade
Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, tooling maintenance
Strong Maths, Communication and Reading Skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Test products or sub-assemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Collect hazardous or non-hazardous waste in correctly labeled barrels or other containers and transfer them to collection areas
- Build product sub-assemblies or final assemblies.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.