(Logistics Categories: Line Side, Receiving and Marshalling)
• Ensure performance targets are achieved in related areas with regard to quality, cost and efficiency, and to continually improve in these areas. Planning and scheduling inventory management, material flow, cycle counting and continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the personnel under your supervision, directs their activities to produce relevant reports timeously.
• Ensure optimum support of the production line concerning material supply closing of open issues.
• Always on ground to monitor and evaluate the performance of workers and ensure that, the equipment is available.
• Ensure that the work environment is healthy and conducive for workers to carry out their duties without subjecting themselves to any harm or danger.
• Responsible for ensuring optimum inventory levels and for setting and maintaining appropriate standards, controls and reporting.
• Responsible for ensuring that the organisation abides by exchange control regulations and that claims for goods related to supply discrepancies are handled in accordance with company procedures/ work instructions.
• To make it a priority to assess the performance of workers in order to identify areas that need to be perfected for the purpose of achieving best results in the warehouse
• Conduct regular data audits on integrated management system in order to maintain up to date database at all times.
• Make a draft of shift for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently to avoid commotion and agitation between workers and non-compliance by some members
• Keep accurate records of workers performance and ensure that all payments are fully made as at when due without shortage and victimization.
• Check all outgoing stock and make sure that all documents are accurately signed for proper documentation.
• Manage receipt of all parts into QAD System
• Implement a perpetual inventory verification system through regular daily cycle counts to ensure an accurate stock base.
• Step in to resolve conflict that may arise between workers on site, and exhibit good sense of judgement to ensure that parties involved are treated fairly without bias.
• Give workers feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectation, in order for them to sit up and do better.
• Assist breakpoint control, on/off dates.
• Ensure visible and accurate FIFO
• Printing labels when required
• Minimum Grade 12 or Matric
• 2-3 Years’ supervisory experience in a Logistics and/or similar environment
• Individuals with strong Customer Focus, Integrity and Honesty
• Basic Computer Literacy
• Knowledge of material flow (FIFO, JIT, JTDS)
• Critical thinking and innovation
• Decision making/problem solving skills
• Ability to cope with stressful situations
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link