An established Information Services company, with their head office based in East London, is requiring a Junior ERP System / Application Support Consultant to provide system, and business support to their clients in the Automotive Parts industry. This is not a technical IT role, but an ERP / Application / Business Support role.
- Minimum: National Diploma / Degree in Finance or Information Systems field
- Preferred: Bachelor of Commerce Degree / Information Systems Degree
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel nationally when required
The successful applicant will be responsible for the implementation and support of custom designed business / ERP software specifically for the motor spares retail & distribution market.
- Instituting corrective actions by completing accurate and complete Project tickets and ensuring developers understand fully what changes are to be carried out
- Effective and accurate logging, updates and closure of service desk calls and monitoring time targets of outstanding calls
- Assist and guide organizations to achieve maximum profit and improved controls in a highly competitive market
- Deconstruct client issues and analyse the various solutions in all regions, via various communication channels
- Escalate new feature requests and bugs, and assist the development team in diagnosing and testing the issue(s)
- Select and explain the best solution to solving the client’s query, whether it be general system usage, or higher-level queries
- Render functional support to the customer via telephonic, email, Skype and Team Viewer
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.