An East London based Accounting and Business Systems company is looking for a dynamic, growth-focused Junior Accountant to join their team.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Completed BCom (Accounting)
- 3+ years experience (in line with responsibilities below)
Knowledge / Skills requirements:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the full accounting process up to and including Trial Balance
- eFiling and SARS queries
- Drafting of Annual Financial Statements (advantageous)
- TAX returns, including Provisional TAX, (for businesses and individuals)
- VAT calculations and submissions
- Pastel and/or SAGE Accounting Software
- MS Office, MS Planner, MS Access
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Use initiative
- Good communication skills
- Future-growth focused, willing to grow the business
- Willing / able to work overtime when required
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link