Change control coordinator:
- Schedule regular internal and customer change-control meetings.
- Ensure data integrity, structure and transfer to all relevant functions internally as well as externally
- Maintain the BoM and CCR Tracking List and review the maturity status of introduction activities on a regular basis with the involved parties.
- Lead the introduction process and ensure smooth run in and run out of new parts/engineering levels.
- Keep a logic and traceable record of customer issued documentation and change management relevant data.
- Coordinate the dating and support of the run-in and run-out process together with relevant departments.
- Create CM-Docs, ensure tracking, reviewing and closing out once implemented.
- Follow CM Guidelines and Work Instructions according to local and global standards.
- Use established tools for record keeping, tracking and reviewing of the scope of CM coordination.
- Support emergency demands
- Monitor customer call-offs on a daily basis, ensuring error-free data integrity and validity prior to actual building.
- Establish and maintain the SAP BOM/Build code structures to ensure correct axle assembly configuration.
- Update SAP system in accordance with engineering change information
- Request MMR for all new parts
- Process Idocs
- Perform Call Validation (Log and Configuration)
- Perform Build code (Generation, Configuration and Checking)
- Coordinate activities needed for back-flushing following a new part/engineering level introduction.
- Provide system support to production in case of emergency builds or back-up mode builds.
- Initiation and control of communication and resolution between plant and customer in case of customer related errors.
- Provide information to and instruct process planning to update Build Codes for new part run-in.
- Follow JIS guidelines and Work Instructions according to local and global standards.