Your Roles and Tasks
- IT application system planning/proposal for the ‘Research & development’ business support, especially in BOM, CAD, CAE, CAT, PDM.
- Create proposal for Digital transformation in MFTBC.
- Proceed IT projects (System development, package implementation etc.) for the solution realization.
- Manage the system operation (Use outsourcing vendor. Main task: Incident management, Problem management, Change management).
- Select & Manage the IT vendor for system development and operation.
- System measurement along with company Security policy.
- Design MFTBC’s RD IT Landscape collaborate with other company operation unit.
- IT budget management.
Practical knowledge and experiences:
- Working in Manufacturing company R&D or R&D IT division, at least over 5 years or equivalent academic background.
- Deep knowledge in BOM, 3DCAD, CAE, CAT, PDM. develop those applications, or develop Production by using those IT tool
- Wide range knowledge of edge IT technology
- Basic network knowledge which necessary for application development
- Modelling techniques (software/processes) for design new business process
- project management knowledge (above 1 Oku JPY project, at lease over 3 years)
- knowlege and experience of PMO with Agile/SCRUM methods
Personal skill requirement
- Logical thinking
- Have the willingness to actively learn IT new technologies & business knowledge
- Have a communication with wide variety people and Receive someone’s real intention and Get cooperation
- Listen other people’s opinion seriously, and Explain clearly own opinion
- Move aggressively to achieve the goal
- Consider how to improve the business without sticking to current IT landscape and technologies
Japanese level: Business Level
English level: Business Level