Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for first level support of the company Information Systems
systems,troubleshooting,improvements,readiness,effectiveness,usability, project readiness/successful
- Responsible for material movement validation, master data validation, BoM validation, system validation, accuracy
of stock figures etc.
- Analyze and investigation of all systems, booking, result queries from the Plant, Finance etc.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis for systems and logistics issues.
- Responsible for integrity of data used in Material planning and supply chain management.
- New process approval/ acceptance.
- Training of key users on the system
- Information Systems qualification or suitable work experience of at least 5 years
- Excellent data analysis, and trouble shooting skills(MS SQL server, AS/400,Excel).
- A working understanding of Electronic Data Interchange in the automotive industry.
- Work experience including manufacturing logistics, especially in the Automotive sector ,a plus.
- Manufacturing Execution Systems experience , including RFID