Company is developing and operating IT applications, which support the company processes within the factories. One of the key priorities is Cybersecurity.
· The main objective for the Cybersecurity Specialist is to review, evaluate and implement Cybersecurity solutions that promote interoperability and manageability throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) while meeting company risk management needs and requirements.
· The Specialist will assess, design, deploy and maintain security architectures, solutions and technologies in a manner that promotes interoperability and manageability.
· Evaluate acquired or developed systems to ensure alignment with company cybersecurity strategy.
· Develop and provide implementation guidance to ensure enterprise components are properly integrated and aligned with global strategies, polices and standards.
· Conduct architecture meetings with relevant stakeholders as needed to collaborate on strategy and implementations.
· Assist in the creation of design documents for global and local driven initiatives.
· Identify and evaluate tools and techniques to capture, model and analyze security architecture options.
· Maintain a consistent set of reference cyber architectures and their alignment to technical, service and business architectures as required.
· The Specialist will be responsible for the deployment of cybersecurity solutions in alignment with business needs, architectural principles, security protection, requirements and required functionality throughout the systems development life cycle.
· Ensure company standard security architecture reviews and testing is performed.
· The Specialist is responsible for keeping abreast of the latest trends in cybersecurity architecture and risk management.
· Systemically identify and document application level vulnerabilities.
· Communicate identified vulnerabilities and recommended mitigation strategies.
· Provide guidance and recommendations for remediating application vulnerabilities
· Track and report on remediation status.
· Facilitate and deliver targeted application security training.
· Stay current on industry leading practices and technologies.
· Actively contribute to requests for input and feedback into global Security Operations data protection and vulnerability management initiatives.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information
· Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related field is required.
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in cybersecurity architecture and engineering.
· Experience in building architectures and frameworks while applying cybersecurity principles.
· Experience in system and network planning and integration into proposed business solutions.
· Experience in network mapping and environmental discovery.
· Experience in developing and implementing physical and logical counter measures to identified security risks.
· Experience interacting with development teams to articulate requirements and processes while collaborating on architecture and engineering design options, implementation, testing and user acceptance.
· Experience identifying, evaluating and managing risk in a complex and changing environment.
· Experience discerning an organization’s security controls for information systems and networks based on vulnerabilities and business needs.
· At least one of the following certifications is required or must be obtained within your first 12 months of employment at the company: CISSP, CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, GSEC, or MCSA.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.