- Complete the inputting of time sheets and/or attendance, processing systems which
interfaces with payroll, verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post
information onto designated records.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data onto the
- Updates payroll records by entering changes, Wages deductions, and job title and
- Submit payroll information on a monthly basis and review payroll;
- Completion of daily tracker for appointments, terminations, and transfers;
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information;
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests;
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed
- Assisting new employees with completion of documents, and ensuring all required
documentation are on file;
- Handling Human Resources queries from internal and external customers;
- Complete UI19 forms, certificates of service, salary schedules, UIF letters to terminated
employee and any other queries which may arise;
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information
- Maintain an accurate and current filing system of required information related to wages
and all other employee related information;
- Assist with Reception and switchboard duties;
- Perform any other relevant Adhoc duties as requested by the HR manager.
- Grade 12 / Tertiary Qualification;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with Payroll;
- HR background will be an added advantage;
- Vast Microsoft Office skills – especially MS EXCEL
- Compliance knowledge;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to Plan, Organize and Prioritize work
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.