General Logistics Manager required for award winning petroleum company based in East London to manage and optimize profitability as well as to grow the business through cost effective resource planning, asset management, team integration, motivation, service delivery and staff development.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the set-up process of company and operations including operational processes, policies and procedures, staff recruitment, training, selection of suppliers, local regulatory requirements etc.
- Execute the business plan/budgets/balanced score card
- Develop sales and marketing efforts including new client prospecting, develop suitable proposals for new customers to achieve revenue growth, secure new clients and expand the service portfolio
- Ensure compliance in environment, health and safety, financial, quality, systems and controls and performance evaluation on regular basis ensuring continual improvement
- Manage contractors and regulatory authorities
- Budget deadlines, monthly profit and loss accounts, implementation on strategic decisions, monthly management reports and annual forecasts
- BComm Honours (MBA advantageous)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management
- Minimum 5-10 years proven track record in a professional logistics environment
- Fuel Industry experience essential
- Fluent in Xhosa
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations required
Should you wish to apply please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.