An established manufacturing company seeks to employ a Finance Manager. The position reports directly into the Finance Director, and will initially be responsible for the main entity in the group, but with grow to include providing financial assistance / management to other entities within the group.
- Bachelor of Commerce with signed-off articles
- Qualified CA (SA) advantageous but not essential
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Previous Financial Management experience advantageous but not essential
- Exposure / experience with manufacturing / production environment advantageous
- Management of administration staff including payroll.
- Full trial balance bookkeeping of company and associates.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory returns.
- Preparation of budgets and costings.
- Cash-flow management
- Liaison with auditors and preparation of audit file.
- Administration of salaries.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Fully computer literate, able to work on Accounting and Payroll software
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Hard-working and self-driven
- Able to work on own
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.