Our client, an internationally based Livestock and Meat trading company seeks to appoint an experienced Export Clerk – East London
- A Diploma/Degree in Maritime studies
- Import & Exports Certificate/Diploma
- Worked at least 3-5 years in a clearing & forwarding office
- Knowledge of transport and transportation rates
- Obtaining freight forwarders monthly estimates.
- Obtaining product pricing from relevant suppliers.
- Placing orders:
- Coordinate stock procurement and slaughter space.
- Following up the issuing of Health certificate and Halaal certificate.
- Sage processing:
- Receiving and processing commercial invoice and packing list.
- Processing credit note