The primary purpose of this role is to plan, coordinate and implement all marketing and administrative requirements of the marketing office, with a focus on all elements of external events hosted by the organisation. The successful person is highly focused and motivated with attention to detail and can work independently and as a team player. He/she can develop unique concepts and drive creative briefs meticulously from concept to implementation. He/she will organise polished events and initiatives for the organisation's internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities / Outcomes:
- Draft, coordinate and manage the social media content for the organisation's events and marketing promotions on all social media accounts of the organisation
- Plan and coordinate all external events and initiatives of the organisation including the annual events / initiatives, business summits and Fun Run events, amongst others
- Organise marketing-related internal staff functions.
- Accurately upload all quotes and invoices on the company’s financial system for processing and payment, and book all travel arrangement for the department.
- Plan and implement all sponsorship and partnership agreements signed off by the Marketing Manager of the organisation
- Compile well-presented post-analysis documents for sponsors or partners to prove the ROI on events or initiatives.
- Report back to marketing with ideas on how marketing can capitalise on ad hoc promotional activities of other departments and develop plans to promote these initiatives.
- File all documents of marketing events, initiatives and campaigns to ensure that marketing can function effectively, and that information is easily accessible.
- Must be highly creative with good copy writing skills.
- Interested and up to date on latest market trends
- Highly organised and deadline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- University degree or diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Event Management with 3 years relevant experience.
- A valid South Africa driver’s license
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.